WHO WILL YOU MEET
Sponsor or Exhibit
For more information about the sponsorship opportunities available at the upcoming 2018 event and to discuss your objectives.
To discuss these options in more detail please contact:
(1) 800 721 3915
North America's Flagship Well Site Automation Summit Returns
The 2017 conference focused on:
"Improve Well Efficiency, Reduce Downtime And Decrease Operating Expenses; Those Are Our Key Drivers. That's Everything That We Stand To Do"
With a greater need to drive productivity and cost-efficiency from increasingly stretched well sites, the 3rd Annual Well Site Automation 2017 opens up the frontiers for more effective well site automation at every level of automation.
From entry-level Level 1, to intermediate Level 2 and 3, and advanced full automated Level 4 and 5 control, the 2017 conference moves away from the one-size-fits-all automation formula to deliver more structured, tailored value-driven automation lessons, starting at the well head and ending at the final stage.
With objectives from acquiring improved real-time data from well sites to developing more sophisticated communication networks, as well as how to set up and optimize monitoring, measuring and control systems, this year's E&P led agenda is packed with practical case studies and discussions to drive automation further.
> Featuring Practical Case Studies From Majors, Super Majors And Independents To:
- Consider benchmarks & proven strategies to reduce CapEx and OpEx through automation
- Evaluate best practices to proactively reduce downtime at individual well and pad level
- Cost-effectively measure & monitor liquid and gas at the well bore
- Understand how to realize improved efficiencies from real-time data gathered
- Share case studies to ascertain the true ROI of automation by linking per dollar expenditure with KPIs
- Tackle approaches to optimize SCADA systems through centralized control of production flow rates and streamlined power & energy efficiencies
- Consider the application and capabilities of cutting-edge communication systems and protocols : MQTT, Radio & Radar Technology
- Explore new opportunities for cost-control through automated chemical metering & monitoring and automated produced water management
- Pre-Empt cyber attacks and protect data & industrial process control systems through next-generation firewalls and secure network architecture
> What Operators Have To Say About Well Site Automation 2016
'Great conference with industry leading technology ideas and examples with proven case studies ' - Anadarko Petroleum
This was an informative event and should be attended by industry professionals ' -Murphy Oil
'It was great to be able to hear what other end users were doing for Well Site Automation ' - Apache Corporation
'Great Automation Information ' - Murphy Oil Corporation
'Great speakers, great sponsors and I liked the vendor room ' - Marathon Oil
'Attending the congress allowed me to understand what others in the industry are doing ' - BHP Billiton
'Knowledge sharing of industry leaders ' - Murphy Oil
Following Two Consecutive Years Of Sold-Out Exhibition, This Is The Only One-Stop Shop For North American E&Ps Looking For The Most Innovative Automation Technologies
If having your company aligned with powerhouses in the industry is an important part of your strategy, this event gives you enormous opportunity to capitalize on.There is really no other event in the region that will you the chance to meet all the active operators with the right purchasing job titles. Please contact the ABC team at firstname.lastname@example.org