Meet Senior Decisions Makers With Job Titles Including:
Directors of, Global Heads, CEOs, CIOs, Presidents, Managers, Engineers, Leads, Specialists, Coordinators, Analysts, Foremans, Superintendents, Advisors, Scientists of...
- (Advanced) Analytics
- Infrastructure & Platforms
- Reliability Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Asset Managers
- Platform Managers
- Area Managers
- Supply & Procurement Managers
- Chemical Managers
- EHS Managers
- Systems Architects
Previously: 4th Annual Well Site Automation 2018
American Business Conferences' Flagship & North America's Original Well Site Automation Returns To Houston - Bigger, Better & More Focused Than Ever Before
US shale companies are roaring back to life, and proving that they are not only able to stay in business and make money at $50 per barrel, but also increase production and profit margins. There has never been a better time to bring together some of the most expert minds in the well site automation universe, at North America's premier conference purely dedicated to helping operators wade through the growing complexities of automation, data analytics, measurement, monitoring and control.
When E&P operators are counting every barrel of oil at $50, and quickly moving towards fully automating their well sites, including all on-site production and surface facilities equipment, and data analytics, SCADA & wireless communication needs and capabilities growing at a much pace faster than anticipated, they really need to ensure they have top-class and fit-for-purpose systems in place to efficiently measure, monitor and control well sites.
The 4th Annual Well Site Automation 2018, returns to Houston in January, with a never-before-seen format - 4 Days, Over 30 Speakers, 40+ Hours Of Learning & Business Development - designed to deliver exceptional learning and networking opportunities.
>>>>>>>> IMPROVEMENTS & INNOVATIONS BUILT INTO THE 2018 EVENT <<<<<<<<
- Fully-Loaded Agenda Spanning Over 4 Days : Greater Focus On Data Analytics, Production & Facilities Automation & Leading-Edge SCADA & Wireless Communication
- The Most Comprehensive Speaker Line-Up In The Event's History : ABC takes its industry-renowned formula to the next level, and in 2018, we're bringing you the highest quality speakers and content you won't see anywhere else - that's our guarantee!
- More Details On What's Really Driving Results : Real information on what operators tested, which strategies were applied, what results they got and how it's helped them drive results
- 40+ Hours of Learning & Networking : Over 260 Directors, Global Heads, CEOs, CIOs, Presidents, Managers, Engineers, Leads, Specialists, Coordinators, Analysts, Foremans, Superintendents, Advisors from BHP, BOPCO, Encana, Cabot Oil & Gas, Alta Mesa Holdings, Repsol Canada, Enerplus, Apache Corporation, Anadarko Petroleum, QEP Resources, Marathon Oil, Statoil, ConocoPhillips, BP, Williams, SM Energy, Resolute Natural Resources, Crescent Point Energy, Devon Energy, Hess Corporation, Cimarex Energy, Windy Cove Energy, Parsley Energy, Permian Resources, EXCO Resources, Gulfport Energy, Chevron, Chaparral Energy, New Horizon Exploration and dozens of leading automation service providers attended in 2017. Expect a bigger, higher-quality audience in January 2018 !
Attend All Four Days Or Choose Days Based On Your Areas Of Interest
Multiple Registration Options | Make Sure You Don't Miss Out
+ Subsidized E&P Registration Rates + Group Discounts For E&Ps & Vendors
+ Sponsorship & Exhibition Options + Fully Interactive Live Stream Option
I look forward to welcoming you to the 4th Annual Well Site Automation 2018 Congress in Houston in January.
Divisional Director, Oil & Gas - American Business Conferences
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2019
Exhibition Floor Completely Sold-Out In 2018 - Reserve Your Place Early For 2019
E&Ps can come up with the best automation strategy in the world, but they cannot execute any of it without the right technologies, software and systems, and supporting services.
The Well Site Automation conference is North America's premier networking and business development platform for companies wanting to come face-to-face and do business with some of the most active operators in the US and Canadian shale plays. With an even bigger floor plan in 2019, and specific sections of the exhibition area dedicated to individual technologies and services, the 5th Annual Well Site Automation 2019 presents an unmatched opportunity for vendors to capitalize on new business opportunities with E&P operators in an area that is the future of unconventional shale.
If having your company aligned with powerhouses in the industry is an important part of your strategy, please contact the ABC team at email@example.com to reserve strategic speaking slots and/or exhibition booths or to request a floor plan.