6th Annual Well Site Automation - January 28 - 30, 2020
American Business Conferences' Flagship & North America's Most Sought-After Well Site Automation Returns To Houston - 6 Consecutive Years, Over 1000 Attendees And 100s of Sponsors & Exhibitors.
Automation has been one of the most important topics in industrial technology in recent years. With oil prices stabilizing, more cash flow available, and automation is still being incorporated as part of the design and installation of new and existing projects. But automation on its own is not the poster child any more.
Now, there is a significant movement in the industry towards wireless communication and networking protocols, IIoT and analytics on the Edge.
There has never been a better time to bring together some of the most expert minds in the well site automation universe, at North America's premier conference purely dedicated to helping operators understand the end applications of new automation technologies, data analytics, IIoT & Edge devices.
The 6th Annual Well Site Automation 2020, returns to Houston in January, with highly technical, E&P-led and case study focused agenda, to achieve more consistent, improved efficiencies, increase production automation and output, and make faster, smarter decisions closer to the well site.
>>>>>>>> IMPROVEMENTS & INNOVATIONS BUILT INTO THE 2020 EVENT <<<<<<<<
- Cutting-edge Insight From Operators That Have Taken Risks To Take Automation To The Next Level - sharing successes and failures on topics that are relevant to current business needs
- Case studies focusing on Actual Process Changes That Have Resulted In Measurable Business Impact - experience-based information covering all critical aspects of well site automation
- Speaker line-up comprised of automation professionals well versed on the Current And Future Potential, Capacity And Direction Of Well Site Automation - be surrounded by peers whose expertise and focus is on the future of well site automation.
- Hear from vendors that are Concentrating On Helping Transform E&P Businesses and have experience implementing solutions around optimization
- Hear from companies that are Building And Implementing IIoT And Edge Devices For The Oil & Gas Industry - from globally renowned automation gorillas and new game-changing enterprises