THE FLAGSHIP E&P-LED FORUM FOR WELL SITE AUTOMATION
Exclusive Podcast Featuring Nathaniel Bookwalter, SCADA Supervisor, Anadarko Petroleum
Exclusive Podcast Featuring Ryan Hale, Automation Coordinator, Encana
Implementing Automation To Maximize Payback
Lower-48 E&Ps are using pump-by-exception strategies and remote monitoring to minimize man-hours and rapidly reduce costs.
But the economics of the most critical types of automation and their optimal areas of application must be demonstrated in a low price market to maximize returns on selected automation technologies and overall well site operations.
Hear How E&Ps Can Dramatically Reduce Costs Through Well Site Automation
- Improve Artificial Lift And Base Production : Learn How To Optimize Control Systems To Minimize Decline Rates And Maximize Total Recovery Rates
- Reduce Maintenance Costs : Deploy SCADA Systems For Predictive Maintenance To Minimize Equipment Costs And Operational Downtime
- Decrease Man Power : Implement Alarm Management Systems, Central Control Rooms And Process Control Systems To Cut Significantly Workforce Costs
- Maximize Efficiency Gains And Safety : Deploy Control Systems, Auto-Choke And Safety Shutdown Systems To Operate Wells More Efficiently And Safely
- Reduce Operational Downtime : Understand How Automated Control And Safety Shutdown Systems And PLCs And RTUs Reduce The Downtime Of Well Operations
Returning with a brand new speaker line-up and a fully revamped agenda, The 2nd Annual Well Site Automation Congress will come to Houston on January 27 and 28, with the express purpose of addressing the most pressing concerns in reaping low production costs and maximum efficiency.
The congress will assess in fine detail several pump by exception strategies to ensure that operators have enough visibility in their SCADA to monitor multiple well locations with a minimum of man-hours.
Featuring a host of end user-led case studies from Chevron, Apache, BHP Billiton, Devon Energy, EXCO Resources, Encana, Petro Lucrum, Zaza Energy, Endurance Resources among others, the congress will guarantee valuable lessons to delegates whether they oversee 100% automated operations or are taking a first tentative step towards the process.
The Congress Will Address Key Areas Including:
- A Cost Vs. Benefit Analysis Of Well Life Cycle Automation
- How To Effectively Minimize Downtime Through Optimization Of Controls Systems And Remote Shut Down Procedures
- Securing Efficient Operations By Following Procedures From The Wellhead All The Way Through To Sales
- Catering For Varying Levels Of Automation And Operators Of Every Size