SPONSOR & EXHIBIT IN 2018
Three Consecutive Years Of Sold-Out Exhibition...
This is the only on-stop-shop for North American E&Ps looking for the most innovative automation technologies.
If having your company aligned with powerhouses in the industry is an important part of your strategy, this event gives you enormous opportunity to capitalize on.There is really no other event in the region that will you the chance to meet all the active operators with the right purchasing job titles.
Please contact the ABC team at email@example.com
SAVE Up To $500* With Group Discounts
Register today and take advantage of our fantastic pre-launch discount!
Just enter discount code WA18PRE at our online checkout - click here
BRING YOUR TEAM & RECEIVE UP TO 20% OFF
3 Delegates: *10% OFF (Discount code: GROUP3)
4 Delegates: *15% OFF (Discount code: GROUP4)
5+ Delegates: *20% OFF (Discount code: GROUP5)
*Price includes Super Early Bird Discount of $500
Well Site Automation 2018 > Four Full Days of Learning & Networking!
American Business Conferences is proud to announce dates for diary for the 4th Annual Well Site Automation 2018, North America's premier learning hub for well site automation.
Much Bigger Than Before > 4 Full Days of Learning & Networking in 2018
- Monday, January 29 > Dedicated Pre-Conference Workshops
- Tuesday & Wednesday, January 30 & 31 > Dedicated Well Site Automation Conference
- Thursday, February 1 > Dedicated Day of Case Studies & Discussions To Realize Efficiencies From Real-Time Data Analytics
Save The Dates & Reserve Your Places Early At An Additional Discount
Multiple Registration Options Available
WATCH THIS SPACE > THE 2018 AGENDA & SPEAKERS REVEALED IN OCTOBER 2017
2017 Event Focus > Preview Case Studies Ahead of 2018
With a greater need to drive productivity and cost-efficiency from increasingly stretched well sites, the 3rd Annual Well Site Automation 2017 opened up the frontiers for more effective well site automation at every level of automation.
From entry-level Level 1, to intermediate Level 2 and 3, and advanced full automated Level 4 and 5 control, the 2017 conference moved away from the one-size-fits-all automation formula and delivered more structured, tailored value-driven automation lessons, starting at the well head and ending at the final stage.
With objectives from acquiring improved real-time data from well sites to developing more sophisticated communication networks, as well as how to set up and optimize monitoring, measuring and control systems, the 2017 's agenda was packed with practical case studies and discussions to drive automation further.
CASE STUDIES FROM MAJORS, SUPER MAJORS & INDEPENDENTS
- Benchmarks & proven strategies to reduce CapEx and OpEx through automation
- Best practices to proactively reduce downtime at individual well and pad level
- Measure & monitor liquid and gas at the well bore
- Realize improved efficiencies from real-time data gathered
- True ROI of automation by linking per dollar expenditure with KPIs
- Optimize SCADA systems through centralized control of production flow rates and streamlined power & energy efficiencies
- Application and capabilities of cutting-edge communication systems and protocols : MQTT, Radio & Radar Technology
- Automated chemical metering & monitoring and automated produced water management
- Pre-Empt cyber attacks and protect data & industrial process control systems through next-generation firewalls and secure network architecture
> What Operators HadTo Say About Well Site Automation 2017
'Great conference with industry leading technology ideas and examples with proven case studies ' - Anadarko Petroleum
This was an informative event and should be attended by industry professionals ' -Murphy Oil
'It was great to be able to hear what other end users were doing for Well Site Automation ' - Apache Corporation
'Great Automation Information ' - Murphy Oil Corporation
'Great speakers, great sponsors and I liked the vendor room ' - Marathon Oil
'Attending the congress allowed me to understand what others in the industry are doing ' - BHP Billiton
'Knowledge sharing of industry leaders ' - Murphy Oil