WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet The Senior Decisions Makers With Job Titles Including:
VPs, COOs, CTOs, Directors, Managers, Engineers, Leads, Specialists, Coordinators, Analysts, Foremans, Superintendents, Advisors, Scientists in...
- (Advanced) Analytics
- Infrastructure & Platforms
- Reliability Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Asset Managers
- Platform Managers
- Area Managers
- Supply & Procurement Managers
- Chemical Managers
- EHS Managers
- Systems Architects
Meet Leading Technology & Services Providers In:
- IoT & Edge Computing
- Remote Monitoring Without Infrastructure
- Real-Time Machine Learning Model Deployment
- Autonomous Rod Pumping & ESP
- Smart Cameras
- VR & Augmented Reality
- Automating Manual Processes
- Audio Analytics
- Power Consumption Monitoring
- Well Performance Diagnostics
- Cost-Effective Well-Site Communications
- AI Applications
- Data Analytics
- Field Communications
- Data Analytic Dashboards
- Condition Monitoring
- Automating Controls
New Dates For 2023 Congress Announced
The Next Onshore Wellsite Automation Congress
Will Take Place In Houston & Online
January 24-26, 2023
Real World Case Studies From Leading E&Ps
“What I like about this conference, and one of the reasons I go back every year, is that we get to hear
end users talk about things they’ve actually done”
VP Of Automation, Permian Basin Operator & Multi-National E&P
For 2022, one of the key automation related questions facing E&P’s is how to blend lower cost IOT devices and Edge computing into the legacy footprint of automation?
Following extensive consultations with E&Ps across North America, Wellsite Automation 2022 responds to the needs of an increasingly technologically sophisticated industry. The case for digitally transforming the oil field no longer needs to be made - the potential of Automation is undeniable. The question now is how to make technology and data work together to extract full value from wellsite automation.
Across 3 days, the conference will demonstrate how operators are implementing technology as well as ultimate solutions for field communications to ‘do things cheaper, better and smarter”.
Day One - Best Practices For Implementing Cost Effective IoT Devices & Edge Computing
“What are the relatively low cost solutions that are sufficiently accurate for less profitable fields, for example"?
The potential to operate by exception through IoT/Edge Devices is clear but in a market saturated with smart devices how can operators know which equipment is going to substantially reduce costs?
Day One will help you select cost effective smart devices for specific applications and provide real life case studies from E&Ps who are successfully integrating cost effective IoT/Edge devices to optimize production.
- Utilize IoT/Edge Devices To Optimize Legacy Assets
- Leverage Light Duty Edge Devices & AI To Optimize Artificial Lift
- Modernize Your Communications Architecture While Optimizing Bandwidth Efficiency
- Retrofit an MQTT Driven System Without Replacing Existing Devices
"We can operate cheaper, better, smarter by going outside traditional hardware channels using cost effective IoT/Edge devices"
Senior SCADA Engineer, Leading U.S. E&P Company
Day Two - Fully Harnessing Automation Through Effective Data Management Strategy
“How do you digitally transform a company that doesn't have deep pockets or a supportive culture?”
The key challenge facing operators today is not how to get data from the field but how to use that data effectively.
Day Two will take a 360-degree view on Data Management Strategy. Examining how processes, people and culture can be reformed to fully harness Automation.
- Upskill Your Workforce Through Change Management
- Build A Proactive Field Operation Through Alarm Management
- Optimize Your Workflow & Make Decisions With Confidence
- Eliminate Bottlenecks Through Operator Analytics
- Leverage Advanced Analytics For Predictive Maintenance
"If you monitor the right things your operations become proactive rather than reactive"
VP International Business Development, Leading North American Upstream Company
Day Three - Automation For Low Cost Environmental And Facilities Monitoring
“What tools can help us keep our reputation as a Good Steward of the Environment?”
Investors are increasingly applying an Environmental, Social and Governance criteria (ESG) when making decisions. Day Three has been curated to best prepare you for this new commercial context.
- Leverage Cost Effective Smart Cameras To Provide Actionable Images Of Fugitive Emissions
- Reduce Failure Rates Through Remote Monitoring At The Facility Level
- Build A User Friendly Cyber Secure Communications System
"These tools demonstrate that we are going above and beyond to be a prudent, environmentally responsible operator"
Optimization Engineer, U.S. E&P Company
"Reducing fugitive emissions is the number one issue in the minds of oil & gas producers today"
VP of Health, Safety & Environment, North American Upstream Operator
Choose to Attend In-Person Or Access Online Via Live Streaming
(With Connection Opportunities to the Live Audience)
For the first time ever we will be utilizing an innovative Hybrid Model. Giving you the choice to attend in person or virtually using our state of the art Live Stream technology.
In Person Networking!
After such a long wait to get back in the same room as your peers. Enjoy our Evening Drinks Reception, Live Exhibitor Showcases and those chance encounters that spread ideas and build partnerships.
Never Miss A Moment With Our Virtual Platform
Our tried and tested Live Stream Technology means you can interact with our entire 3-Day Event from the comfort of your home. Never miss an insight with the ability to play back any event. And network virtually, meet like-minded peers with our themed chat rooms or invite specific attendees to your own custom-made meeting room.
Book Now To Hear End Users Share Their Challenges And Successes So You Can Fully Harness Automation In 2022
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Implementing Cost Effective IOT Devices & Edge Computing
Blending Lower Cost IOT & Edge Computing Devices Into The Legacy Footprint Of Automation
- Discover How Operators Are Strategically Implementing Lower Cost, Light Duty IoT/Edge Devices to Automate An Individual Well site
- Harnessing Cost Effective Long-Range Wireless Sensors To Continuously Monitor The Vibrations & Temperature Of Rotating Equipment To Pre-empt Failure
- Success Stories On Implementing Inexpensive IoT Enabled Devices For Production & Asset Optimization On Older, Less Profitable Fields In The Portfolio
- Integrating IoT/Edge Devices To Optimize Legacy Assets At The Well Site
- Leveraging Light Duty Edge Devices To Reduce Gas Interference And Optimize Rod Pumps, Gas Lift And ESPs
- Harnessing AI & Machine Learning To Optimise Artificial Lift
- Successful Implementation Of MQTT To Improve Data Access In The Field While Optimizing Bandwidth Efficiency
- Retrofitting MQTT To Keep Costs Low When Updating Legacy Poll/ Response SCADA Systems
Day 2: Data Management Strategy
Making Technology, Process, Culture & Data Work Together To Extract Full Value From Automation
How To Achieve Digital Transformation & Automation At TheWellsite Level Through Systems Integration & Supportive Cultural Change
- Integrating Platforms/Systems While Driving Cultural Change & To Achieve Digital Transformation In The Field
- Optimizing Workflow To Optimize Simple Data Gathering, Quality & Calibration
- Application Of Data - Best Practice Analytics To Make More Meaningful Insights & Improve Decision Making
- Utilizing Machine Learning to Analyze Complex Data
- Optimizing Workforce Deployment Through Operator Analytics
- Leveraging Advanced Analytics For Predictive Maintenance To Reduce Average Downtime On Critical Equipment
- Results On Implementing Industry Standards On Alarm Management – How Did We Go About It? What Results Did We See?
- Utilizing AI & Machine Learning To Create A Proactive Field Operation
- Moving Towards A Fully Automated Well Pad That Recovers By Itself
Day 3: Automation For Low Cost Environmental And Facilities Monitoring
Cost Effectively Monitor Emissions And Manage ESG Risks In Real Time
Reducing Both The Carbon Intensity Of Assets & Long Term Operational Expenditure By Incorporating Automation Into ESG Strategy
- Evaluation Of Cost Effective IOT Technology & Edge Devices For Continuous Monitoring Of Fugitive Emissions
- Leveraging Smart Cameras To Provide Actionable Images Of Fugitive Emissions
- Remote Monitoring At The Facility Level To Reduce Maintenance Costs
- Best Practices To Securely Transfer SCADA Systems Onto The Cloud
- Practical Takeaways To Develop A Communications System That Balances Security & Accessibility