Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2021
Meet The Senior Decisions Makers With Job Titles Including:
VPs, COOs, CTOs, Directors, Managers, Engineers, Leads, Specialists, Coordinators, Analysts, Foremans, Superintendents, Advisors, Scientists in...
- (Advanced) Analytics
- Infrastructure & Platforms
- Reliability Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Asset Managers
- Platform Managers
- Area Managers
- Supply & Procurement Managers
- Chemical Managers
- EHS Managers
- Systems Architects
Meet Leading Technology & Services Providers In:
- IoT & Edge Computing
- Remote Monitoring Without Infrastructure
- Real-Time Machine Learning Model Deployment
- Autonomous Rod Pumping & ESP
- Smart Cameras
- VR & Augmented Reality
- Automating Manual Processes
- Audio Analytics
- Power Consumption Monitoring
- Well Performance Diagnostics
- Cost-Effective Well-Site Communications
- AI Applications
- Data Analytics
- Field Communications
- Data Analytic Dashboards
- Condition Monitoring
- Automating Controls
3 Separately Bookable Virtual Conference Days - January 26, 27, 28
Delivering Real-World Applications & Examples Of Automation Implementation
Utilize IoT & Edge Devices For Real-Time Remote Site Monitoring
The unprecedented turbulence of the past year has only hastened the drive towards well site automation, as operators seek efficiency and cost-savings that will support long-term profitability. But only in the real-world examples of technological implementation can the true cost-benefits of well site-automation be demonstrated. Only by seeing how other E&Ps have succeeded in cutting costs, deploying manpower more efficiently & optimizing production and health & safety can operators know how to prioritize their automation spend.
Announcing The Onshore Well Site Automation Conference
January 26 - 28, 2021, Fully-Interactive Virtual Event
>>>>>>Discover Automation Success Stories From Leading E&Ps<<<<<<
How are they utilizing IoT & Edge devices to remove the need for intervention on-site?
How can the real-time application of machine learning optimize your production?
What are the remote monitoring technologies that will detect & prevent failures?
How can you deliver cost-effective communications to and from the well site?
How can you build & support a network infrastructure that is both reliable & secure?
>>>An Automation Deep-Dive Over Three Separately-Bookable Days<<<
DAY ONE: Implementing IoT & Edge Technologies To Run Unmanned Facilities & Remove Intervention On-Site
DAY TWO: IoT & Edge Computing For Real-Time Machine Learning Model Deployment & Optimization
DAY THREE: Network Infrastructure, Cybersecurity & Cloud Computing For Secure & Reliable Data Communications
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL NEW FEATURES FOR 2021!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Active Networking Across All 3 Days
- Book Meetings With Leading E&P Operators
- Extended Q&A Sessions with the top experts
- Networking Lounges & Exhibition Areas
- Three FULL days to network and make valuable new contacts
- Participate in Interactive Peer Review Roundtable Discussions
- Contribute Up Your Solutions To Conference Chair For Discussion
Breakout Interactive Classrooms
- Register now to book your seat at our brand new Breakout Interactive Classrooms.
- Benchmark best practice and share solutions to the most pressing well-site automation challenges with leading operators.
- Learn how your peers are implementing IoT & Edge, remote-monitoring technologies & Machine- learning applications.
Curated Technology Showcase Interviews
- Exclusive insights into the new well-site automation technologies being developed for remote- monitoring & unmanned facilities. What are the technologies you need to know about?
- Question & Investigate leading industry figures on how they are confronting your most pressing challenges?
- Get advanced notice on IoT & Edge as well as Remote Monitoring technologies.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Discover Real-World Automation Implementation Success Stories
- IoT & Edge Devices To Cost-Effectively Monitor Wells
- Automation Applications To Run A Facility Unmanned
- Strategies For Ensuring Secure & Reliable Communications
- IoT & Edge Computing For Real-Time Diagnostics
- IoT & Edge Applications For Pumps & Compressors
- Dashboards That Utilize Truly Automated Analytics
- New Technologies For Automating Field Devices
- Cost-Effective Equipment Sensors To Predict Failures
- Automation Solutions For Pigging, Sense Separators, H2S
- Automation Solutions For Rod Pump, Gas Lift & ESP
- Remote Monitoring To Detect & Reduce Fugitive Emissions
- Remote Monitoring Technologies Without Infrastructure
- Smart Camera Technologies That Accurately Detect Leaks
- VR & Drones For Emission Reduction
- Audio Analytics To Prevent Mechanical Failure
- Real-Time Application Of Machine Learning
- AI & Machine Learning For Workover Programs
- IoT & Edge Technologies To Run Real-Time Data Analytics
- The Latest IoT & Edge Devices For Pump-Off Controllers
- Power Consumption Monitoring Applications
- Evaluating IoT & Edge Demands On Infrastructure
- Network Infrastructures To Stream Large Amounts Of Data
- 5G Alternatives In Rural Areas & Cloud-Based SCADA Systems
- Applications For Streaming Large Amounts Of Data
- Security & Accessibility Of Data In Cloud Based Systems
- Reliable & Safe Field Communications
- Addressing Remote Location Security Vulnerabilities
- Increasing The Accessibility Of Data For Field Personnel
- Managing Remote Device & Field Upgrades