WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet The Senior Decisions Makers With Job Titles Including:
VPs, COOs, CTOs, CIOs, Directors, Managers, Engineers, Leads, Specialists, Coordinators, Analysts, Foremans, Superintendents, Advisors, Scientists in...
- IoT & Digital Transformation
- Cloud Integration
- Cyber Security
- (Advanced) Analytics
- IT Infrastructure
- Reliability Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Machine Learning Engineers
- Senior Engineers - 5G & Wireless
- Asset Managers
- Platform Managers
- Area Managers
- Supply & Procurement Managers
- Chemical Managers
- EHS Managers
- Systems Architects
Meet Leading Technology & Services Providers In:
- IoT & Edge Computing
- Remote Monitoring Without Infrastructure
- Real-Time Machine Learning Model Deployment
- Autonomous Rod Pumping & ESP
- Smart Cameras
- VR & Augmented Reality
- Automating Manual Processes
- Audio Analytics
- Power Consumption Monitoring
- Well Performance Diagnostics
- Cost-Effective Well-Site Communications
- AI Applications
- Data Analytics
- Field Communications
- Data Analytic Dashboards
- Condition Monitoring
- Automating Controls
Workshops will take place in-person only and will not be live streamed
Monday January 29, 2024
AM - Leveraging AI to Improve Onshore Well Production
PM - Digital Transformation & Change Management
Monday January 29, 2024 - 09:00 am - 12:30 pm WORKSHOP A
|Leveraging AI to Improve Onshore Well Production|
Brad Davis, President, RIOT SCADA
Purpose of the Workshop:
In this workshop, we explore how the fusion of Field Data and Artificial Intelligence is revolutionizing onshore well production. We’ll demonstrate how AI analyzes large volumes of field data to improve operations while decreasing unscheduled downtime. We'll also tackle the challenges like data privacy and cost, but you'll walk away understanding that the future of safer, more responsible business lies in the nexus of Field Data and AI.
Learning Objectives and Takeaways:
✓ Understand the foundational concepts behind Generative AI and its relevance in wellsite automation.
✓ Identify the key applications where Generative AI can make a difference in onshore wellsite operations.
✓ Recognize the potential risks associated with implementing Generative AI and strategies to manage them effectively.
✓ Engage in interactive solution sharing to discuss real-world challenges and brainstorm potential solutions.
✓ Empower participants with the latest tools and strategies to integrate Generative AI in their operations responsibly.
Importance of the Topic:
Unfortunately, traditional SCADA Systems fail to deliver a Data Driven world because they don’t address one key fact:
NOT EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT THE DATA IS SAYING.
The age of automation has revolutionized the oil and gas industry. With the integration of Generative AI in onshore wellsite operations, companies can optimize processes, improve efficiency, and reduce operational costs.
Specific Challenges Addressed:
· Optimizing data inputs for Generative AI to make accurate predictions.
· Ensuring safety while automating crucial wellsite tasks.
· Regulatory and compliance issues surrounding the application of AI in the oil and gas sector.
· Handling potential AI biases and errors in real-time operations.
9:00am - 9:15am: Introduction and Overview
A brief intro to the landscape of Generative AI in the oil and gas industry.
9:15am - 9:45am: Foundations of Generative AI
Deep diving into the technical aspects, making it digestible for all.
9:45am - 10:15am: Key Applications in Wellsite Automation
Real-world examples and case studies showcasing AI's potential.
10:15am - 10:45am: Refreshment Break
10:45am - 11:15am: Risk Management in AI Implementations
Identifying and addressing the potential pitfalls.
11:15am - 11:45am: Interactive Solution Sharing: Addressing Challenges
Participants discuss challenges they've faced, and as a group, we brainstorm solutions.
11:45pm - 12:15pm: Strategies for Implementation and Optimization
Tools, best practices, and strategies to get started.
12:15pm - 12:30pm: Closing Remarks and Q&A
Monday January 29, 2024 - 14:00 - WORKSHOP B
|Digital Transformation & Change Management|
Vice President of Revenue Operations
Workshop Purpose: The Digital Transformation & Change Management workshop aims to equip participants with the knowledge and strategies needed to successfully navigate the evolving landscape of digital monitoring solutions. Participants will gain a greater understanding of the latest monitoring practices, learn to identify change champions within their organizations, explore integration strategies, and discover how to achieve maximum ROI. Participants will also have the opportunity to discuss how centralized data centers, big data analytics, task management, facility alarms, preventative maintenance schedules, SCADA alarms, third-party alarms, work orders, and data exceptions work in practice. Through interactive discussions and practical examples, attendees will leave with fresh insights and tools to help drive successful digital transformation initiatives within their organizations.
14:00 Workshop Introduction
Welcome and overview of the workshop objectives.
Introductions - participating companies will be invited to share their roles and experience with the rest of the group
What are companies doing now?
Participating companies will be invited to share their experiences and observations on
- Current monitoring solutions
- Current views on exception-based monitoring philosophy
- Goals and projects for digital monitoring in the future
14:30 Presentation from AFTI Watchdog
- Top-Down Philosophical Change to Operations
- Identifying Change Champions
- OT Foreman / OT Operators
- Strategies to Integrate Multiple Platforms
- Standardization of Configurations
- Remote Monitoring
- How to Achieve Maximum ROI
- Speed of Roll Out
- Data Analysis/Alarms (AI, Algorithm, Analytics)
- Remote Control Rooms vs Operator Managed
- Alarm Creation & Planned Response
- Habit Loops
- Cue, Action, Reward
- How to Educate Staff
- Software Training
- Vendor Training
- Champion Led Education Sessions
- Hardware Training
- In House
- Vendor Training
- Ongoing Maintenance Plan
- In house
- Third Party
- Systems for Support
- In House
- SCADA Techs
- Third Party Service
15:30 Coffee Break
15:45 Presentation from Customer
- Centralized Data Centers
- Big Data Analytics
- Task Management
- Facility Alarms
- Preventative Maintenance Schedule
- SCADA Alarms
- Third Party Alarms
- Work Orders
- Data Exceptions
16:45-17:00 Key Findings and Conclusions
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
3 DAY CONFERENCE
Day 1: January 30, 2024
ADOPTING NEW TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION
Successful Implementation Of Recent Breakthroughs In Wellsite Automation
AI, Machine Learning & Digital Twin Practical Applications
Strategic Wellhead Automation: Balancing Information Needs With Cost
Day 2: January 31, 2024
INTEGRATION OF DATA, IOT, SCADA, SOFTWARE & EDGE/CLOUD
- Maximize Data Utilization For Better Decisions - Digital Workflow & Software Integration
- Navigating Cyber Security, SCADA & IoT Integration
Day 3: February 1, 2024
IMPLEMENT AUTOMATION TO MANAGE FACILITY-LEVEL EMISSIONS
Ensuring Operations Are Green And Cost-Competitive
FUTUREPROOF YOUR FACILITY -
Delve Into The Intricacies Of:
- Integrating Scalable Automation
- Leveraging Actionable Data
- Regulatory Adherence
- Positioning Your Operations At The Forefront Of Sustainable Technology
January 29, 2024
- AM - Leveraging AI to Improve Onshore Well Production
- PM - Digital Transformation & Change Management