Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2021
Meet The Senior Decisions Makers With Job Titles Including:
VPs, COOs, CTOs, Directors, Managers, Engineers, Leads, Specialists, Coordinators, Analysts, Foremans, Superintendents, Advisors, Scientists in...
- (Advanced) Analytics
- Infrastructure & Platforms
- Reliability Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Asset Managers
- Platform Managers
- Area Managers
- Supply & Procurement Managers
- Chemical Managers
- EHS Managers
- Systems Architects
Meet Leading Technology & Services Providers In:
- IoT & Edge Computing
- Remote Monitoring Without Infrastructure
- Real-Time Machine Learning Model Deployment
- Autonomous Rod Pumping & ESP
- Smart Cameras
- VR & Augmented Reality
- Automating Manual Processes
- Audio Analytics
- Power Consumption Monitoring
- Well Performance Diagnostics
- Cost-Effective Well-Site Communications
- AI Applications
- Data Analytics
- Field Communications
- Data Analytic Dashboards
- Condition Monitoring
- Automating Controls
How Does A Virtual Event Work?
American Business Conferences and sister company LBCG are pioneering the way for virtual events that deliver the same level of premium content that you would expect at one of our physical events. We have researched this event in detail with end users to ensure that the program delivers genuine need-to-know information and valuable content. At the time of writing the Covid-19 virus has radically altered the way in which businesses operate, and many of our virtual events will reflect the issues, challenges and solutions involved in adjusting to this new reality.
How Does It Work?
You will be sent a link to access the virtual event a few days before the event start date, together with a user name and password to login.
You need a laptop or computer with decent internet connection, to watch the speakers presentations and panel discussions, and you will use your computers' built-in microphone and camera for your participation in any roundtable discussions with groups of other delegates.
Questions can be posed to the speakers at any time by typing them in to the
Questions Box - these will be fielded to the speakers by the moderator, working in the background.
As with a live event, technical support is on hand from our platform provider throughout the event. There is also a widget to for users to access help at any time if they experience any issues with connecting to or navigating the platform.
And just like in a real conference, you can chat to other participants via our online forum. You can see who is logged in and 'in the room' at any time by visiting this section and post messages to individual participants online. You can also visit the sponsor and exhibitor pages during the conference and obtain resources and information from them, or set up a meeting or conversation.
All the sessions take place in real-time, but if you miss any sessions, don't worry, everything is recorded and available to watch again on the virtual event platform after the event has taken place. You can log back in whenever you like.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Discover Real-World Automation Implementation Success Stories
- IoT & Edge Devices To Cost-Effectively Monitor Wells
- Automation Applications To Run A Facility Unmanned
- Strategies For Ensuring Secure & Reliable Communications
- IoT & Edge Computing For Real-Time Diagnostics
- IoT & Edge Applications For Pumps & Compressors
- Dashboards That Utilize Truly Automated Analytics
- New Technologies For Automating Field Devices
- Cost-Effective Equipment Sensors To Predict Failures
- Automation Solutions For Pigging, Sense Separators, H2S
- Automation Solutions For Rod Pump, Gas Lift & ESP
- Remote Monitoring To Detect & Reduce Fugitive Emissions
- Remote Monitoring Technologies Without Infrastructure
- Smart Camera Technologies That Accurately Detect Leaks
- VR & Drones For Emission Reduction
- Audio Analytics To Prevent Mechanical Failure
- Real-Time Application Of Machine Learning
- AI & Machine Learning For Workover Programs
- IoT & Edge Technologies To Run Real-Time Data Analytics
- The Latest IoT & Edge Devices For Pump-Off Controllers
- Power Consumption Monitoring Applications
- Evaluating IoT & Edge Demands On Infrastructure
- Network Infrastructures To Stream Large Amounts Of Data
- 5G Alternatives In Rural Areas & Cloud-Based SCADA Systems
- Applications For Streaming Large Amounts Of Data
- Security & Accessibility Of Data In Cloud Based Systems
- Reliable & Safe Field Communications
- Addressing Remote Location Security Vulnerabilities
- Increasing The Accessibility Of Data For Field Personnel
- Managing Remote Device & Field Upgrades