Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available For 2021
Meet The Senior Decisions Makers With Job Titles Including:
VPs, COOs, CTOs, Directors, Managers, Engineers, Leads, Specialists, Coordinators, Analysts, Foremans, Superintendents, Advisors, Scientists in...
- (Advanced) Analytics
- Infrastructure & Platforms
- Reliability Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Asset Managers
- Platform Managers
- Area Managers
- Supply & Procurement Managers
- Chemical Managers
- EHS Managers
- Systems Architects
Meet Leading Technology & Services Providers In:
- IoT & Edge Computing
- Remote Monitoring Without Infrastructure
- Real-Time Machine Learning Model Deployment
- Autonomous Rod Pumping & ESP
- Smart Cameras
- VR & Augmented Reality
- Automating Manual Processes
- Audio Analytics
- Power Consumption Monitoring
- Well Performance Diagnostics
- Cost-Effective Well-Site Communications
- AI Applications
- Data Analytics
- Field Communications
- Data Analytic Dashboards
- Condition Monitoring
- Automating Controls
Access to and use of this site (www.wellsite-automation.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Discover Real-World Automation Implementation Success Stories
- IoT & Edge Devices To Cost-Effectively Monitor Wells
- Automation Applications To Run A Facility Unmanned
- Strategies For Ensuring Secure & Reliable Communications
- IoT & Edge Computing For Real-Time Diagnostics
- IoT & Edge Applications For Pumps & Compressors
- Dashboards That Utilize Truly Automated Analytics
- New Technologies For Automating Field Devices
- Cost-Effective Equipment Sensors To Predict Failures
- Automation Solutions For Pigging, Sense Separators, H2S
- Automation Solutions For Rod Pump, Gas Lift & ESP
- Remote Monitoring To Detect & Reduce Fugitive Emissions
- Remote Monitoring Technologies Without Infrastructure
- Smart Camera Technologies That Accurately Detect Leaks
- VR & Drones For Emission Reduction
- Audio Analytics To Prevent Mechanical Failure
- Real-Time Application Of Machine Learning
- AI & Machine Learning For Workover Programs
- IoT & Edge Technologies To Run Real-Time Data Analytics
- The Latest IoT & Edge Devices For Pump-Off Controllers
- Power Consumption Monitoring Applications
- Evaluating IoT & Edge Demands On Infrastructure
- Network Infrastructures To Stream Large Amounts Of Data
- 5G Alternatives In Rural Areas & Cloud-Based SCADA Systems
- Applications For Streaming Large Amounts Of Data
- Security & Accessibility Of Data In Cloud Based Systems
- Reliable & Safe Field Communications
- Addressing Remote Location Security Vulnerabilities
- Increasing The Accessibility Of Data For Field Personnel
- Managing Remote Device & Field Upgrades